Club Procedure for the 2017-2018 School Year:
1. Complete the “Starting a Club” packet.
2. Turn in completed packet to the ASB Vice President or at the Activities Office (N7).
3. The ASB Vice President will contact you via email about meeting with the ASB Vice President about your club. *Meetings will be held on the 1st Monday of every month and only 5 clubs will be seen each month (based on a first-come-first-serve basis).
4. Briefly present your club to the ASB Vice President and she will decide whether your club is ready to present at Council or needs to make amendments.
5. If amendments need to be made, please fix them and then turn your packet back in to the ASB Vice President. You will be met with again the next month unless there is still space in the current month.
If no amendments need to be made, the ASB Vice President will notify you about which date you will be presenting to Council. *All club officers must attend Council to help their club present.
Please refer to the Starting a Club packet for more guidelines.
Questions/Concerns: Contact Austin Chang at email@example.com